One of the best feelings in a salon is giving your client a sleek, vibrant & polished look and of course, it makes them satisfied through your overall process. But it’s not always the same. Your client can be off-to-way if you don’t treat them properly and failed in giving them the look they want. Before being the part of any appointment, always keep in mind these salon etiquettes which help you easier your job. Here you go-
1. Be friendly with your clients: Makeup treatment takes a time and through the overall process, there is a chance for the client of getting bored and exhausted. Treat your client in a friendly way which always makes them sit in a comfort zone. While giving treatments answer their questions, humor works too and don’t get irritate as it breaks the bond between you and your client and their maybe chances of poor mood which can come with bad results.
2. Always be On-timer: When it comes to makeup, females have the bit patience and they don’t want to be the part of those outside chairs in a parlor for long. If you are stuck somewhere or getting late, first acknowledge your client about this and tell your other staffs there to manage them until you come and attend them. This will create your positive image in the mind of a client as you are respectful of their time.
3. Use good quality Product: Your client only calls you their favorite when it comes to good services and good services comes only with the use of fine products. If you are so much bother about money and use a cheap product, it reflects the image of cheapness into your service which makes you suffer. Cheap beauty product made up of poor raw materials which smudge itself after few time and leaves irritation and redness onto the skin & this way you end up receiving bad feedback and lost your clients for sure.But we always take care of your skin by providing the good quality product. If in case you are doing your own makeup and some product don’t suits your skin then you must concern to some skin clinic.
4. Restrict the use of Cell phone: It’s not your home; it’s a place where your work takes place. Using the cell phone while giving your client a makeover will lose your concentrate even your client will feel irritated and ignorant. Keep your phone beside on silent and concentrate only on your makeup procedures. If you use your cell phone every moment your clients will feel that you are not so much bothered about your work which maybe creates a bad issue over there.
5. Clear about the Quotation: According to your services, clear the costing details to your clients so that they choose what they require. If you neglect to tell the pricing, it will create confusion between both.
6. Convincing power should be high: For example, if your client is in need which you cannot provide them, it’s a bad to tell them “NO”. Try to convince them about better services which you can provide according to their requirement. Understanding your customer needs is a big thing if you really want to establish your business. Don’t make your client lost their interest in you. Keep providing the best services that you have.